Diamond core drilling is a specialist service, requiring specialist drilling equipment, expertise and knowledge. National Drilling Services is the UK’s number one go to provider of drilling services, with a reputation for reliability and high safety standards across the construction industry. You can find out more about National Drilling Services on our website www.nationaldrilling.co.uk, where you will find a list of the services we offer including diamond core drilling, sawing, cutting and demolition. We have been involved in major high profile projects in the North West and across the UK but also work on small domestic jobs as required.
Why use diamond core drilling from National Drilling Services?
Diamond core drilling is a well established drilling technique which has been used in the industry for some time. As a tried and tested form of drilling, it is something which National Drilling Services uses on a regular basis so you know you can rely us to provide a good service. There are many benefits for using diamond core drilling to drill the holes required on your construction project:
- Diamond core drilling is a fast technique of cutting holes
- It allows holes to be cut very accurately
- Due to the speed and accuracy of using diamond core drilling, labour costs are reduced
- It can cut through most materials including reinforced concrete
- Using diamond core drilling causes a minimum amount of debris
- It is not as noisy as other drilling techniques, having only a minor noise level
- Helping us to look after our staff, diamond core drilling has a low HAV (hand and arm vibration) level
- The diamond core drilling equipment can be powered by electric, hydraulic or air
- A wide range of sizes of hole can be cut using diamond core drilling with widths varying from 10mm to 1000mm
- The versatility of diamond core drilling means you can drill to virtually unlimited depths
So, as you can see from all these advantages, diamond core drilling is a popular choice for drilling holes on construction projects and building sites, across the UK.
The team at National Drilling Services works around the clock, all over the UK at the highest levels of health and safety. To find out more about how we can help provide you with diamond core drilling services, or other sawing, cutting or demolition services on your project, contact us on 0161 443 2822. Alternatively, you can email us email@example.com.