When employing contractors to provide diamond wire sawing and other specific services on your construction sites you want to engage reputable, reliable and responsible operators. National Drilling Services has been working in the construction industry for over three decades and is a leading supplier in the UK. In fact, many of our clients tell us we are the number one choice in the UK for drilling, sawing and demolition. To read more regarding this see our home page. However, let’s get back to the subject of diamond wire sawing and why you might use this technique on your development.
Why would you use diamond wire sawing above other sawing methods?
At National Drilling Services we have a wide range of equipment allowing us to provide a broad range of sawing and drilling services to the construction industry. As part of these services we can provide the skills and equipment to offer the following sawing services. Here we also explain broadly where or when you might use each of these sawing options. There is obviously some overlap with these sawing services with the decision made partly on the environment or situation on site. For more details about each sawing technique see our webpage on Services.
Types of sawing offered by National Drilling Services:
- Electric Floor Sawing – ideal for indoor use as there is no risk from fumes
- Concrete Floor Sawing – used for roadways, carriageways and bridges predominantly
- Track/Wall Sawing – when vertical, horizontal or inverted cuts are required
- Chain Sawing – ideal for confined spaces
- Ring Sawing – produces precise corners quickly, also ideal for smaller jobs
- Wire Sawing – deep clean cut especially for larger structures with unlimited depth
So, having examined all the different sawing techniques and equipment available through National Drilling Services, the reasons for selecting diamond wire sawing are as follows:
- Low noise levels
- Unlimited cutting depth
- Fast sawing times
- Flexible usage
- No fumes
- None percussive, so lower risks to operator
- Operated remotely, so operator can stand clear
- Ideal for larger structures
- Use of water reduces the dust
- Great alternative when track sawing is not possible
To discuss what sawing techniques and equipment might be appropriate for use on your construction site or to find out more about our diamond wire sawing services do give us a call on 0161 443 2822 or you can email us with the details of your requirements firstname.lastname@example.org