Selecting the right organisation to provide your construction site with important drilling, sawing and cutting services might seem like a challenging task…
- how can we believe what they claim?
- are they reliable?
- will they meet our stringent on-site safety regulations?
- what is their approach to risk management?
- do they look after their staff?
However, if a third party has issued your potential supplier of drilling, sawing and cutting services with an accreditation or certification then you are reassured that the company you are dealing with are reputable and responsible. National Drilling Services Ltd is one such organisation, which can boast many accreditations. We are pleased to inform all our construction and building partners that we have alliances through certification or accreditation with the following recognised bodies:
- CHAS – CHAS accreditation means we have continuous access to the CHAS organisation who advise on health and safety compliance, setting industry benchmarks.
- Constructiononline (Gold) – Recognition that National Drilling Services is a verified member which means:
- our company is aligned with industry & government standards
- potential clients have access to our pre-completed supplier assessment
- extended verified PQQ going beyond the PAS91 including
- environmental management
- quality management
- equalities & diversity
- legislation abidance relating to modern slavery, anti-bribery, corruption and equal opportunities
- SSIP certificate demonstrating appliance with health and safety legislation
- professional standard of our organisation – the company has been subjected to increased scrutiny concerning governance and risk management
- Safecontractor – health & safety accreditation meeting legal requirements for onsite working
- Achilles – Achilles audited companies have 40% lower chance of employees having accidents at work (according to the Riddor average)
Check for an accredited supplier for your drilling, sawing and cutting services
So before you select a supplier to work with your employees on your construction site, first check if they are accredited to any of these bodies. National Drilling Services is well established in the construction and demolition industry, providing our clients with expert advice and excellent service across the UK. For more information do take a look at our website or contact us on 0161 443 2822.