Brokk demolition is the way forward for demolition projects. Compared with traditional demolition methods the benefits are manyfold. National Drilling Services is proud to have invested in the Brokk demolition machine to provide quick, safe and efficient demolition services to sites across the UK. The Brokk 100 is a compact robotic demolition machine which can be easily transported between sites and manoeuvred around buildings which require dismantling. Do not be fooled by the relatively small size of the Brokk 100 as it has a surprising amount of power as well as agility.
Safety aspects of the Brokk 100 robotic demolition machine
One of the main benefits of using the Brokk 100 robotic demolition unit is the increased safety it offers. There are a number of features which enable this Brokk demolition to be carried out with the maximum safety:
- The Brokk 100 robotic demolition machine is operated remotely, which means that the National Drilling Services technician operating the unit can be stood some distance away from the demolition offering increased safety
- As the Brokk demolition machine is so powerful it can take structures out cleanly and efficiently with the minimum disruption
- Although the above points are important, the key benefit of using a Brokk 100 robotic demolition machine is the precision it offers, providing a very accurate and controlled removal of structures and buildings
- Another possibly surprising feature of the Brokk demolition machine is that it is so compact that it can actually fit inside a lift shaft or stairwell allowing access to areas previously difficult to reach with traditional demolition methods
- No specialist transportation between construction or maybe we should say ‘destruction’ sites is required, as this demolition unit is so small it can fit onto a standard trailer
- The Brokk 100 robotic demolition machine has 35% more power than its predecessor
The technicians at National Drilling Services are all trained and experienced in working with the specialist equipment in which we have invested, providing expert and reliable services at all times.
If you would like to discuss your Brokk demolition requirements and how this form of robotic demolition could benefit your next project you can contact us via our website or give us a call on 0161 443 2822. Alternatively, you can email us your demolition objectives and plans by sending all the appropriate information including site location and project schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Brokk demolition machine will provide the best solution for your or your clients demolition needs.