Why diamond core drilling?
Diamond core drilling is a popular and proven method of drilling used for cutting and drilling in many heavy industrial sectors across the globe. It is a method commonly used in the oil industry as well as mining, quarrying and of course on construction sites. Diamond core drilling is one of the key skills that National Drilling Services provides, with a high reputation and regular repeat business across the UK. In fact, National Drilling Services is the ‘go to’ supplier for all drilling and cutting requirements for the UK construction industry. So why use diamond core drilling?
Why use diamond core drilling?
As previously stated, diamond core drilling is a proven technique used for drilling and cutting across industries and sectors around the world. There are several reasons why diamonds are used for cutting edges and drill parts. National Drilling Services will be pleased to discuss the benefits of using diamond core drilling techniques for your particular construction site. As you will see from our webpages, our clients rate us as number one in the UK for construction drilling http://www.nationaldrilling.co.uk/.
As the name suggests, diamond core drilling uses specialist drilling equipment which features diamonds on the cutting edges of the drill. This provides a fast and efficient hole cutting service. Diamonds, being the hardest substance available, can cut through almost any material, including reinforced concrete, stone and other dense building materials. As diamond is so hard these specialist drills deal better with the resistance from the construction materials and are therefore fast and accurate. As a well established business in the construction sector, National Drilling Services find that the benefits to our clients, when we use diamond core drilling services are numerous:
- there is minimum debris, so less clearing required and lower safety risk
- only a minor noise level making it safer for the operator and all other construction site operatives working in and around the drilling site
- this method is fast which therefore saves time, which ultimately means cost as well, helping time schedules to be met
- the time factor also saves on labour costs
- diamond core drilling creates very accurate holes meeting high specifications of building projects
- depending on the environment and facilities of the site, diamond core drilling can be powered by electric, hydraulic or air power to suit the requirements of the construction site
- holes can be drilled between 10mm and 1000mm apertures with a virtually unlimited depth, which means diamond core drilling is versatile and meets all hole drilling needs
To discuss diamond core drilling for your construction project with one of our experts and to experience the good service we offer, call us on 0161 443 2822. Alternatively, you can email us email@example.com.