If you are looking for an efficient, safe and fast way of clearing your development site or carefully removing parts of a structure, then robotic demolition is the answer. National Drilling Services is proud to have invested in robotic demolition with the Brokk 100 machine punching beyond its size and weight in efficient and effective demolition.
Many people look at this robotic demolition machine and underestimate its ability, because it is so compact. Project managers sometimes see this unit arriving on site, on a standard trailer, and raise an eyebrow about its capability, but when they see it in action their doubts quickly evaporate.
Why the Brokk 100 is so effective for robotic demolition
- The benefits of being small
The Brokk 100 robotic demolition unit is known within the demolition world as ‘the small machine with a huge appetite’. As it is compact, not only can it be transported on a standard trailer, but also it can fit into a lift or even climb stairs, meaning that few places are inaccessible.
- Health and safety winner
Using robotic demolition is one of the safest ways of clearing a structure or site for a number of reasons:
- it emits no fumes or damaging exhaust gases
- there is minimal amount of noise
- as the robotic demolition unit is operated remotely there is no risk of hand-arm vibration problems or so called ‘white finger’, which are common issues with such operations in confined areas
- the remote operation also means that the operator stands back from the demolition reducing the potential risk caused by falling debris
- these machines are effective in difficult and challenging locations
Other benefits of using a robotic demolition machine
Apart from those advantages already highlighted above, the robotic demolition machines have the benefit of being very flexible in their application. There is a range of interchangeable attachments which enable one machine to be used for multiple purposes. They include:
- powerful percussive breakers
- hydraulic crushing jaws
- loading buckets
- concrete milling heads
To discuss how your construction or development site could benefit from the work of robotic demolition or to talk to one of our team about your demolition requirements please contact us. National Drilling Services is renowned in the UK construction industry for drilling, sawing, cutting and demolition services, with many customers using us for repeat business at different sites around the UK. You can talk to one of our team on 0161 443 2822.