National Drilling Services is a market leader renowned across the UK for providing high quality, reliable drilling, cutting and demolition services. Whether you are looking for diamond core drilling or tungsten drilling, sawing or cutting, chasing or bursting or even demolition, we have the equipment, trained operators and experience to meet your requirements.
Our reputation in the field is well known throughout the UK construction industry with many of our clients contacting us as a result of recommendations and often using us repeatedly across different sites. Our team of skilled operators has worked on a variety of sites from large high profile projects such as Manchester Airport to smaller projects and even domestic sites.
Diamond Core Drilling for Reinforced Concrete
- Diamond Core Drilling is a method of drilling widely used in the construction industry with many benefits. This technique is reliably used when hard materials need to be drilled through. The advantages of using diamond core drilling are:
- It is fast so helps to keep you on track to meet deadlines and keep to schedules in your construction plan
- Using diamond core drilling means accurate cutting so no additional work is required around the hole, it can be used for the next stage of construction immediately
- There is only a minor amount of noise associated with diamond core drilling, which is not only a benefit to the operator but to those working around them as well
- As there is minimal debris with diamond core drilling there is less mess to tidy after the process is complete and less issues with dust
- From a health and safety perspective it is a good choice as it has a low HAVS level
- There are multiple options for powering our diamond core drilling equipment, according to what is appropriate for the site – we can use the following power sources, which are all fume free:
- Holes drilled using the diamond core drilling method can be drilled to virtually unlimited depths, so your project’s progress won’t be restricted in this respect
- Due to National Drilling Services’ wide range of drill sizes we are able to drill holes within a wide size range, from10mm to 1000mm, which in our experience suits most requirements
If you would like to ask us any questions about our diamond core drilling capabilities and how they could be used on your construction site contact our experienced team on 0161 443 2822. Alternatively you can select your local office or contact us.